Two bridges consulting is a research firm specializing in program development and evaluation
Follow Two Bridges Consulting on Twitter and Facebook for evaluation news and updates!
Follow @twobridges_sk to see more!
What do we do?
We help create, facilitate, and evaluate Saskatchewan's social programming through social science research and theories.
Program evaluation should be participatory and collaborative. Everyone involved with the program should have a say in its direction, activity implementation, and desired outcomes.
Also, the information gathered should be useful for organizations. We strive to involve all parties in the evaluation.
How can we help?
- We can maximize the effectiveness of Saskatchewan social programming through up-to-date, participatory, and effective research.
- We have a flexible approach, meaning each program evaluation - and all accompanying elements - is tailored specifically for your needs.
- We can ensure your program is based on best practices, can be practically measured, is achieving its desired goals, and show why your investment in the community is making a difference.
Current and past clients in Saskatchewan include...
Why should your organization use program evaluation?
Program evaluation and research is essential for any non-profit, business, or government organization to ensure that they money they are spending is leading to the best possible outcomes.
Not only can program evaluation help you achieve positive outcomes - it can:
1. Showcase the achievements of your program
2. Demonstrate the next steps you should consider to take your program to the next level
3. Help convince funders that your program is worth investing in
Why choose us?
Our team has years worth of experience in all types of program consultation. We have helped non-profit programs grow, developed social programs from scratch, have created and carried out culturally responsive evaluations, and helped Saskatchewan programs advance.